Shop My Favorites

July 2016 favorite

Dream catcher First thing that I will mention in this blog post is a cute dream catcher. I bought it months ago at Margo City but I hon...


Dream catcher
First thing that I will mention in this blog post is a cute dream catcher. I bought it months ago at Margo City but I honestly forgot about it ahahhahahahaha now I already put it above my bed. I just love any dream catcher. I sometimes become a hopelessly romantic and delusional girl.
I want to recommend you guys this book because ISTG it's one of the book you have to read before you die. The Five People You Meet in Heaven is an incredibly quick read. It has small pages with big font and the content is not at all challenging to be honest hehehe but IDK if it's because my own problem about family matters but I could really relate to this story. Actually, when I was reading this book, my mom was sleeping beside me and I can't stop crying and I have to close my mouth to suppress my crying so I won't wake her up. Anyway, please read this book once in your life. I truly recommend this book for you guys.
.

Copper Candle Holder
This also an item that I bought months ago but I haven't used it cause I didn't buy any scented candles. Now that I already did, I started to use this candle holder in my room. So pretty ♡

Sally Hansen Nail Polish - Jaded 
I wore this nail polish for both of my summer trip because it is soooo summery ♡ it is so pretty.

So into you - Ariana Grande cover

Ariana posted it in her own instagram about this girl and I checked it out immediately. It is so good! I'm gonna also mention Fifth Harmony real quick. OMG. Im obsessed with them! check them out too!


Anyway, that is all for this month! I don't have a lot of things to share. See ya later with lots of Japan blog. wohoooooooo.

photo sign_zpsqaqyukse.png

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Wow, that book sounds amazing!! Definitely going to have to order it!

    I did a review of another book on my blog which I think you'll love (http://chloestedman.blogspot.co.uk/2016/07/book-review-in-country-we-love-my.html?m=1)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting, bb :) sure,i will check your blog. I love blogs about book xoxo

      Delete