Shop My Favorites

2022

I deactivated all of my social media accs. I came to the point where if I really want to be genuinely social, I will explore new things with...



I deactivated all of my social media accs. I came to the point where if I really want to be genuinely social, I will explore new things with my beloved ones and engage in a deep meaningful conversation instead of being online all the time faking the happiness (we really don't need somebody else to validate our feelings) or creeping *sighs* or sharing very unnecessary-shallow updates.

More of uplifting discussion not mindless gossip.
More growth mindset not a fixed mindset.
More creating memories not a 2 secs picture.

I might come back later. who knows? but when I have the right mindset on doing that. till then~

photo sign_zpsqaqyukse.png

You Might Also Like

0 comments