Shop My Favorites

DIY Project : bedroom walls

I am gonna spare you the sad part about this month and tell you the fun stuff which is decorating my bedroom. It's easy TBH, just...

I am gonna spare you the sad part about this month and tell you the fun stuff which is decorating my bedroom. It's easy TBH, just buy the wall sticker and then use a Christmas light. That's all :) You just need a double tape and scissor :D

The Eiffel one is near my window, the city buildings is just right above my makeup table. So, I have two walls that fills with Christmas light and two walls which don't have anything. No pictures, no paintings, no clock, nothing. So, it doesn't make my room looks too packed. I hope it can give you some inspiration for those of you who wanna decorate your bed room.

photo sign_zpsqaqyukse.png

You Might Also Like

4 comments