Shop My Favorites

Half semester of 2018

Good morning everyone :) wah udah mau masuk bulan juli! Half of the year udah berjalan and I feel like I accomplished nothing. So, di pos...


Good morning everyone :) wah udah mau masuk bulan juli! Half of the year udah berjalan and I feel like I accomplished nothing. So, di postingan ini gue bakal sedikit curhat mode gitu ya. Hmmm, kayaknya gag usah dibaca deh buat yang gag suka denger orang curhat hehehe. So, here we go!

  • Dad has been on a heart surgery twice. I feel so exhausted to be honest.
  • I got a new job.
  • I am about to enter the 4th level of Japanese class but I feel like Ive gotten nowhere with my Japanese skill.
  • I still sometimes cry my self to sleep.
  • I still feel jealous over other people confidence in their life. Like how confidence they are when they told you about their life's plan. I honestly feel miserable as fuck afterwards.
  • I got influenza for the first time since I live alone. That sucks.
  • I won two writing competitions. Yay me.
  • I traveled to Solo and Bandung with my two best friends. Which I'm so so so so so thankful.
  • I read five books.
  • I watched a hell a lot of Japanese dramas.
  • I love my friends dearly and often scared them to death when I suddenly texted them that if my parents passed away, I only have them in this world.
  • I still think life is cruel but I don't want to give up ever. Ganbatte ne!
  • 私は自分に自信がありません。自分のこともイマイチ好きななりませんでも私はベストを尽くします。
  • I realized that I was being an awful human being when I was a teenager because I was a grammar nazy. Pffft. As if Im better than them. As you can see that I obviously AM NOT. unhhh, I'm so ashamed over my actions :(
  • I wondering when will I ever feel satisfied with my life? probably never?
  • I also wondering if we aware about how heartless we are, does it mean we are not THAT heartless? 
Well, that's it. That's my random thoughts of the day hehehehe. See you guys on a more cheery blog post next time!

photo sign_zpsqaqyukse.png

You Might Also Like

6 comments