Shop My Favorites

September to December 2014 Favorite

It's the last month of 2014 :( oh lord. Time flies so fast :( I have some new favorite for the last 4 months that I would like to s...


It's the last month of 2014 :( oh lord. Time flies so fast :( I have some new favorite for the last 4 months that I would like to share to all of you. Let's get started <3

Maybelinne Nail Polish in Denim Dash
My nail polish of the month. It's sooo sparkly lol it's perfect for this holiday season. I am feeling so festive looking at my nails hehehehhehe 

The Giver - Lois Lowry
Book recommendation of the month is the Giver series. I haven't watched the movie yet before you asked me heheheh It's another dystopian book. In fact it's one of the earliest dystophian book. If you into The Hunger Games or Divergent series. You might like this one too.

MAC lipstick in velvet teddy +NYX lipliner
I feel like a grown up lady having a mac lipstick. It's not something that girls can afford because it costs 4 to 5 drugstore lipstick for 1 mac lipstick. Choosing this color took me 1 week to watch every mac lipstick swatches in youtube that I could possibly find lol so I settle with this color and holy moly it's the perfect color for every day makeup look. Nude to brownish color but when there is light, it looks like mauve color. It's so pretty for nc-30 color like me.  This is a perfect combination with the nude lipliner from NYX that I recently bought too. I loveeeeeeeeeee it <3

The Body Shop body shower - Ginger Sparkle
Rainy season is here and I'm longing for a warm bath every night. 3 hours at traffic and cold every single day after work exhausts me and I need a good bath to relieve my muscles. I came to Body Shop and dayuumm this body wash is the answer to my prayer. I bought it right away and instantly became my favorite since day #1

Coastal Scents brush – Kabuki On A Stick Kabuki On A Stick & Angled Blush Brush 
My first and second brush from Coastal Scent. I must say that I Love it. I have nothing to hate about them. The bristles is so soft and the handles look sturdy. I use the kabuki on stick as my foundation brush and I use the angled blush brush as my bronzer brush instead. I have no complaints at all!

Wardah Body Butter

I said that I love Wardah body butter before in this blog and I promised that I would like to buy the other scent. I tried this lavender & ginger scent and this one is way better than strawberry scent. love love love it <3

The time keeper – Mitch Albom

It's another book that I would like to recommend. Such a sucker!!!!! I read this book right when I need it. I cried so hard for like 2 nights? IDK I just feel like the stupidest person ever for the things I have done in the past, such a good book for a reflection about what you did in the past .

My fav quote is “Try to imagine a life without timekeeping. You probably can’t. You know the month, the year, the day of the week. There is a clock on your wall or the dashboard of your car. You have a schedule, a calendar, a time for dinner or a movie. Yet all around you, timekeeping is ignored. Birds are not late. A dog does not check its watch. Deer do not fret over passing birthdays. an alone measures time. Man alone chimes the hour. And, because of this, man alone suffers a paralyzing fear that no other creature endures. A fear of time running out.” Damn right! Time is running out for all of us.

Maybelline gel line color tattoo in black 
For a half of year I have been playing with liquid liner and I had the best time of it. Now I am officially back to gel liner. This is actually not only this month favorite. Its been my favorite for 4 years lol best drugstore gel liner ever!

Suede strappy heels from random store in mall 

Ahhahahhahaha sorry I forgot the store’s name and later when I checked the store, its closed already! omfgggg /crying/ I bought my two favorite high heels from that store and now I can't find it anymore :( It's something something "queen" but I can't remember the full name of the brand. Gosh, I'm so old huhuuhuhuhu maybe they moved the store to another mall? IDK it's just gone when I went there again at the end of this month. I bought this shoes for only at $30 dollar. It's very comfy and compliment your height since it's in a nude color so it seems making my legs look longer (obvious the heels is the other reason). I love love looooooove it <3

hehehehhehe Thats all for this month :) see ya next month . muwaaaaaaaah

photo sign_zpsqaqyukse.png

You Might Also Like

0 comments