Shop My Favorites

D.I.Y Coffee Body Scrub

You maybe notice that I never put body scrub in any of my favorite blog posts. Do you know why? because I make my own body scrub every w...

You maybe notice that I never put body scrub in any of my favorite blog posts. Do you know why? because I make my own body scrub every weekend. I have been doing this for like 5 years. Yep never bother to buy those expensive body scrub at mall hehhehe I will share how I make my body scrub. So, let's just get started :)

Ingredients: 
1 cup coffee grounds 
1/2 cup white or brown sugar 
1 cup extra virgin olive oil 
1 tbsp of cinnamon powder 

Directions:
Mix all the ingredients together thoroughly. After you've washed your hair and body, massage the scrub on wet skin and rinse with warm water. Your skin will be soft, hydrated and smell really good.

photo sign_zpsqaqyukse.png

You Might Also Like

4 comments