Shop My Favorites

Hit It Back

I know this woman with an adorable son through twitter. We never met before but I love her fashion style. We bond quite good because we sh...

I know this woman with an adorable son through twitter. We never met before but I love her fashion style. We bond quite good because we share the same interest in fashion, books and movies. Yesterday, after I had my lunch, I have this urge to open my twitter to see some news but then I found out that she gave me a link to her blog and she said it's written for me. At first I thought, "oh no! not a new ravishing bag again!" because I love to see her bag collections :p but after I opened the link, boy I was so so so so so wrong!!!!! click here to see her blog post about me.

That is very sweet of her to read my blog then write her thoughts about me and also give me some advices to face this life. When she said that she could relate to my stories, I broke down. I cried :'( because I always think that no one could relate to my stories. I even really hate those people who give advices like those famous motivator in television. I was like "dude, this is my life. you don't feel it. you don't feel the pain. how could you say something so silly like that?". I am a type of girls who can't be motivated by words that coming from some motivators. I know everything happen for a reason but there is no way some ridiculous words are going to stop the bleeding. This woman did it the right way. I am so touched. Thank you so much :') I will not lose my hope. I will be strong. I will be happy. I will hit the life back and I will win it at the end.

photo sign_zpsqaqyukse.png

You Might Also Like

0 comments