Shop My Favorites

25 facts about me at my 25th birthday!

I know it's a month early to my 25th birthday hehehhe  but I am so bored today that I think I will write a "25 facts about m...

I know it's a month early to my 25th birthday hehehhe  but I am so bored today that I think I will write a "25 facts about me" tag that I see a lot at youtube and instagram hehhehehe
  1. Potty mouth
  2. Heavy coffee drinker
  3. Love cooking
  4. Enjoy reading
  5. Cat lady
  6. Love watching makeup youtubers
  7. Acrophobia. That leads me to love riding the train the most.
  8. Love black color the most. people hates me and my endless black clothing lol it drives them insane and I am not even sorry
  9. Not even 160 cm
  10. Feel always sorry to my parents
  11. Have so many dreams
  12. Despise slow people
  13. Hard on my own self
  14. Not a very forgiving person
  15. Not an outgoing person
  16. I don't like crowd. never been to a club before or party. in short, I am such a boring person
  17. Can't swim
  18. Dated only 2 guys in my life
  19. Cry baby eventho I look stuck up
  20. I love watching successful woman video or reading a story about them
  21. Want to learn Chinese and hapkido
  22. Want to go to The Corrs concert before I die if they plan to have one
  23. Ah Paris, I always want to go to Paris one day
  24. I hate hate hate hate rain
  25. Things I really want to avoid: death

photo sign_zpsqaqyukse.png

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. yes, never been to a club, i like it. But, why why why you hate rain?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D aku gag suka tempat yang gaduh. well the thing about rain is just uhmmmm it triggers lots of my bad memories in the past. so , i just hate it :(

      Delete