Shop My Favorites

cookbook!

I don’t really collect cookbook because I have this 2 collages book that my mom made since 20 years ago. She collected all good recipes ...


I don’t really collect cookbook because I have this 2 collages book that my mom made since 20 years ago. She collected all good recipes from newspaper and magazines. It really helps me in the kitchen. Other than that, I have 1 of Rachel ray book and also 1 cookbook from Indonesian famous author, Mba Fatma Bahalwan. I usually rely on those books and all my favorite youtubers such as maangchi, laura vitale, divas can cook, joy of baking, chefstep, masak.tv, everydayfood, etc . The list can goes on forever hehehehheheehe 
 
Recently, I moved in to a new house. And I get rid all of my novels. I donated it to the local library. It feels weird to not have books in my bedroom. My best friend just can’t imagine me without books. I agree with her lol bed room without books are like a person without soul! But I don’t want to fill my bed rooms with novels anymore. I’d rather reading eBook now (for some reasons, I don’t know why). So, I google best cook book that everyone have to have in their home. Based on my research aka google lol I decided to save money to buy all these books belows. Holy moly it’s all so expensive *cries* one day ,I will buy it all. Now saving money first :)

Can a kind soul buy all these books for me? :D

photo sign_zpsqaqyukse.png

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. AKu beberapa kali beli buku2 resep tapi gak kupraktekin hehehehe
    Moga2 kesampaian beli dan diprktein ya mbak :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aku praktekin selalu <3 <3 <3 makanya ak cari yang aku mau hehehhe

      Delete