Shop My Favorites

august 2016 favorite

Hello everybody! Welcome back to the favorite series of my blog! In this blog post, I would like to show you all my favorite things in Au...

Hello everybody! Welcome back to the favorite series of my blog! In this blog post, I would like to show you all my favorite things in August!

This is a deep cleansing facial mask made from clay and fresh peppermint. It’s supposed to yank out debris from pores while exfoliating dry skin and calming redness. It’s thick and creamy and it smells like chocolate chip mint ice cream! But don’t eat it. Smear it all over your face, sit around for 20 minutes or so and allow the clay to set and dry. I usually use this mask twice a week. Because the mask is so thick and lumpy, you have to apply it to the skin in quite a thick layer to get even coverage. 

Jaga Pirika 
A delicious snack that I bought at Narita airport for my cousin but I end up loving it by myself! Fly me to Japan again so I can buy this uhuhuhu 

Brown Bag- Stradivarius 
It’s a bag that I always use for the past 2 months actually ahahahah it is big enough to carry all my daily necessities and it is so easy to wear with any kind of outfit. 

Balsamic Vinegar- Red wine vinegar 
It’s been like 3 months that I didn’t cook at home! It’s surprising, right?! I’m back to my kitchen with all delicious recipe that you can check out at my other blog. That leads me to do a grocery shopping a lot last month and I love the fact that I bought these vinegar. Yaaaaas for all the salads that I’m gonna cook! 

This is the best selling bath bomb from Lush! And I understand why. OMG! It is soooo good! The smells is soooo girly yet very sexy ! and it makes you relaxed in the bath room and have smooth skin in the end! 

Passport pouch 
A very elegant passport pouch! And it can hold my pen and all the paper stuff while you were travelling! I got it only $2 hehhehee it’s very cheap, right? 

Gold & Silver nail polish – Mavala 

Ahhhh I love all glitter nail polish even though it’s a pain in the bum when you try to take them off! ha! but I love it!!!! It makes your nail suddenly looks brighter and pretty hehehhe 

New Empire – A little Braver 
I know this song from a Korean drama that I watched last month! I just love the lyrics so much. Please check it out <3 

Ok everyone, I think that’s enough for this blog post! Until next time~

photo sign_zpsqaqyukse.png

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Mata langsung tertumbuk sama tas Stradivariusnya. Cakep dan kayaknya spacy yaa mbak

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Banget mbak heheheh apalagi dipake travel kmrn muat botol minum,payung,camera,makeup pouch,dompet dll hehehehe

      Delete