Shop My Favorites

DIY : Floating Book Shelves

You don't have enough space left and have way too many books? I found this in internet when I want to re-decorate my bed room. What a...

You don't have enough space left and have way too many books? I found this in internet when I want to re-decorate my bed room. What a great idea. I can't afford to have a real book shelves because my room is packed already. So this is what I do, buy a letter "L" and a screw. That's all. I am gonna link you the video of someone made this so you can easily make this.
Isn't it great? Those bookworms out there, you found a new way to store your books!

photo sign_zpsqaqyukse.png

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. ih lucu banget mbaa, ini beli dimana ya conceal shelvesnya kaau di indo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aku juga sukaaaak banget sama floating book shelves ini.. karena praktis dan gak buang buang tempat terutama untuk anak kosan kayak aku.
    Sayangnya.. kosan aku temboknya triplek alias kayu wkwkw
    Takut kalau masang yang begituu

    Nanti aja deh kalau uda punya rumah sendiriiii :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iyah samaaaa aku juga suka berhubung kamarku kecil hehehe h

      Delete
  3. Lebih hemat tempat yak model floating begini. Disamping itu juga keren. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete