Shop My Favorites

20 things you don't know about me

It's been 3 years since the last time I went to a movie theater  I cut my own hair for probably the last 5 years or so. I have 9 ...

  • It's been 3 years since the last time I went to a movie theater 
  • I cut my own hair for probably the last 5 years or so.
  • I have 9 beauty marks on my face.
  • I’ve never played any type of game console in my life. My parents couldn’t afford it for me.
  • Since I was in 3rd grade until junior high school, I always ranked #1 in class. Sometimes I even ranked #1 in the entire school. Studying was just naturally became my hobby cause I have nothing in my house. 
  • When I see a repeated number in the clock, like 11:11 or 08:08, I pray for a little something.
  • I don’t watch TV anymore.
  • I lost 20 kg in high school cause back then skinny is the trend. 
  • My first kiss was when I was 16 and I still like him lol nah, i'm kidding.
  • I fan girl a little bit too hard.
  • I really want to live abroad for at least a year.
  • I still feel like there is a kid trapped inside me.
  • I don’t easily have a crush on someone but when I do, I like them for a long long long time. I even still like that one guy in the university even though I had a BF back then. Hahaha.
  • I have online friends more than the real life one.
  • I appear happier than I honestly feel.
  • I can remember every dream I had every single night.
  • I make travel itinerary even though I have no idea when will I go.
  • I am a virgo through and through. I even have this list about my future husband needs to have or things I need to avoid. I am not kidding. First rule: Find a husband who don't smoke. 
  • If I like a new song, I will repeat it for a 100 times then I never listen to it anymore until a year later or so.
  • Growing up, I really want to be a doctor, but this one teacher whom I honestly think is a jerk said “You will never become a doctor because you are poor”. Honestly, fuck him for saying that. I was just a 12 years old kid back then. After that, if my parents asked me what I want to become, I answered that I want to become a reguler employee cause I don't want to burden them. 
That's it. See you later :) tell me one thing that people don't know about you in the comment section below. Hehehe.

photo sign_zpsqaqyukse.png

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Yang orang lain tidak tahu dari saya adalah, saya bukan penggemar tayangan sinetron, dari luar saya selalu menonton televisi, tapi bukan sinetron euy yang ditonton, tapi serial kartun. Why, pingin tahu dong, apa yang anak-anakku iihat. Hehhee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehhe bagus ya nemenin anak :D ak malah bener2 gag pernah nntn tv :D

      Delete